Lavender Sugar Body Scrub
Lavender Sugar Body Scrub soothes naturally and calms the senses. Gently exfoliate with this sugar based scrub. Jojoba, Rosehip Seed, and Borage Seed Oil make this a highly emollient scrub without being oily. Crafted with natural ingredients from the earth.
• Jojoba oil is easily absorbed, is anti-aging and is anti-inflamatory.
• Rosehip Oil is harvested from the seeds of rose bushes. It is full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that are known to correct dark spots and hydrate dry, itchy skin, all while reducing scars and fine lines.
• Borage Seed Oil is a little known secret for keeping your skin healthy. It is a natural oil that not only restores moisture and smoothness to dry and damaged skin, but can also provide relief to people who suffer from chronic skin disorders such as eczema and atopic dermatitis. It is a well known herb that has been recognized and used for over 1500 years.
• Evening Primrose oil helps maintain an even level of moisture in the skin while fighting free radicals.
• Vitamin E was added to protect the skin barrier’s oil (lipid) balance during the cleansing process.
• Neroli Essential Oil stimulates skin cell growth and improves skin’s elasticity.
Easy to use in shower or bath. Scoop between fingers and apply to wet skin and gently massage in a circular motion, focusing on rough areas. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
WARNING: Avoid use on any cuts or delicate areas. Remember to not put on an open cut. Do not exfoliate if skin is sunburned or irritated for any reason. Be careful not to fall on wet or slippery areas caused by using the scrub. Avoid using all body polishes on the face.
Cane Sugar, Shea Butter, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Rosehip Fruit Oil, Borage Seed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Vitamin E, Neroli Essential Oil.